PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Problem by connecting MS SQL from SuSE Linux

thomas2004ch
06.09.09, 15:13
Hi all,

I installed the VMware on the host (Windows XP) and then installed a guest syste of SuSE Linux.

I wrote a java program which just try to connect to the MS SQL database installed on the host. I ran this program successfully on host.

But as I ran this program from on Linux, I got exception as follow.

I've made an exception by firewall to let the 192.168.174.1:1433 go through. But it doesn't help. Seems it's not really a problem of firewall?

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host 192.168.174.1, port 1433 has failed. Error: No route to host. Please verify the connection properties and check that a SQL Server instance is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port, and that no firewall is blocking TCP connections to the port.
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.ma keFromDriverError(SQLServerException.java:130)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.c onnectHelper(SQLServerConnection.java:1195)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.l oginWithoutFailover(SQLServerConnection.java:1054)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerConnection.c onnect(SQLServerConnection.java:758)
at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.conne ct(SQLServerDriver.java:842)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager .java:620)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager .java:200)
at com.weichen.app.App.main(App.java:36)

bla!zilla
06.09.09, 16:31
Dein Gast erreicht den SQL Server nicht. Überprüf mal deine Netzwerkkonfiguration im Gast.

btw: Das ist ein deutschsprachiges Forum.

Aqualung
06.09.09, 16:33
Which network mode do you use in your VM? "host only", "NAT" or bridged?
Try to use bridged mode.

thomas2004ch
06.09.09, 17:58
Which network mode do you use in your VM? "host only", "NAT" or bridged?
Try to use bridged mode.

Ich benutze eben "bridged".

ABer muß man noch das MS SQL Clint auf Gast installieren?

thomas2004ch
06.09.09, 18:00
Dein Gast erreicht den SQL Server nicht. Überprüf mal deine Netzwerkkonfiguration im Gast.

btw: Das ist ein deutschsprachiges Forum.

Ja, ich glaube die Netzwerkkonfiguration muß was gemacht werden. Aber weiß nur nicht wie. :)

bla!zilla
06.09.09, 19:39
Versuch mal NAT und stell den Gast auf DHCP. Alternativ musst du dem Gast in der aktuellen Konfiguration eine IP-Adresse geben, mit der er den SQL Server auch erreichen kann.