PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Crystal SVG 1.0

Ezteban
11.10.03, 22:10
Everaldo hat nun die neuen Crystal Icons, aus dem kommenden KDE 3.2 auf KDE-Look veröffentlicht.

http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=8341

Hi everybody

It's been 2 years since I've designed the first crystal icon theme, allot has change since, and crystal went thru allot of changes.

The theme has had two versions, the first was quite simple, and it was my first work with icons, since then I have learned allot more about interfaces design, so we created a version of crystal which is now knows by all.

With the current changes of KDE, the new icons will be completely designed in vector (SVG), as part of that process I am designing a brand new theme (Crystal SVG 1.0), therefore the old 0.9 and prior PNG version is being discontinued from now on, so I can better concentrate my effords on the SVG version.

The old PNG version will be called "Crystal GT" (good times) and the new version will be named "Crystal SVG" .. bare in mind GT will not be updated.

SVG already has over 400 new icons.

I would like to thank all the people that support crystal, there are too many to mention, so instead of risking forgetting to name somebody, I just leave here a thank you note and a hug to you all, God bless.

A special thanks to SuSE Linux, who has supported me allot on this project.

Another special thanks to LinuxCult, who collaborates with us for hosting of Crystal .. it's also with pleasure I announce that no longer you will need to register in order to download the iconsets, thank you Carlos.

Stay tuned, soon two new Iconsets will be released, the "Kids" and "Outline" .. in the meantime, have fun with "Crystal SVG"

Thank you !!!

X-Dimension
11.10.03, 22:52
Hey wenn KDE jetzt auch auf SVG setzt genau wie GNOME und auch ZETA, dann kann man ja die Icon-Sets prima Austauschen oder? :)

XD